Do you get that feeling of constantly wanting to go out and have fun yet simultaneously try to avoid every possible human contact?
Are you a weird mix of calm and calamity?
Are you a private person yet an open book?
Hey yeah, I feel you. Half of us is full of plans and the other half of us is inevitably shy. We spend all our time planning for an event but on the day, all that we would want to do is crawl and sleep. Yes, we exist trying our level best to co-exist.
We are not introverts nor are we extroverts, we are somewhere in the middle. We enjoy isolated date nights and beach bars the same way. If we are still on the same page read on – here are 10 little ambivert things that you might totally relate to.
- Shapeshifting is your superpower. You can effortlessly transition from being a social extrovert to a thoughtful introvert.
- You are not anti-social but selectively social.
- Your work circle praises you as this highly professional and thoughtful person, but your real crowd knows what a mutton head you really are.
- You can be the life of the party, but then half an hour down the line you start wondering why you are even there in the first place.
- You are baffled when it comes to choosing a life partner because you just can’t picture what you want.
- You tend to get bored very easily.
- You love to go out and have fun but then you’re uncomfortable AF if you are not with your tribe.
- You have both introverts and extroverts as best friends and you can relate to both of them equally.
- You can be both – really clingy and unattached.
- You can be both Monica as well as Ross. (Well, that was just made up. Oh! Or you really do. *in Phoebe’s voice*)
We don’t fit into a categories. Some days night outs seem like the best plan and then there are days when all that you want to do is wear a snuggly T-shirt and get lost in a book.Yes, that is us. We almost belong everywhere yet no where.